Sunday 8 June 2014

Cairn we get to Normanton?!...

 Sugar yards? Tick :)


Yes Mum I'm doing my homework!!


A modern drover?...



 
Oh what a surprise....It was a lovely drive getting here.


This went on for miles

 
and miles....


Are we there yet?


No son, a little longer...



"Make sure you get my good side"

This is what I found while the boys were looking for the right tree for a didgeridoo
 


Run man! Run!

 
...and miles...
 



Ooooo this is hairy...no barriers...
and you I don't know if you can see, but just at the top of the hill, a truck coming the other way

 

The Gulf of Carpentaria...not far


We got to the next rest before sun down and had a great swim in the pool before getting a good nights sleep.


 
and meeting our little neighbour


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS: